Everything on this blog belongs solely to me. You may not use anything on here without direct permission from me.
Its against the law to steal, so don't do it.

6.06.2012

Day Sixty Eight

((again, I am sorry. :P It's really bad, I know. But I just started work, and really have been busy. Besides, I got the pictures taken on the right days (not absolutely sure on one, but it seems to be in the right place/correct. But, I really WILL try to do better.)


Are you kidding!? Of course I didn't get that close to a bee. There is this handy thing on a camera called zoom. Make sure you don't zoom too much, though. You'll have to get somewhat close to the object you're photographing if you want a really close photo. 
So if you're scared of centipedes, don't photograph them, you'll have to go close.
Hence why you won't see pictures of centipedes taken by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a comment! <3