Everything on this blog belongs solely to me. You may not use anything on here without direct permission from me.
Its against the law to steal, so don't do it.

12.14.2012

Day One Hundred Seventy Four

(Just thought I'd explain the story behind this, this, and these picture(s). And also all the pictures after it. Do you remember what I mentioned in this post? I said something about finishing this challenge with a different camera.
Well, I have gotten a new camera! I think most (if not all) of you who read my blog already know this by means of one of my other blogs, but I got my DSLR (Nikon D5100), and have been using it to take every picture since that first day.
Now, to explain this picture. This is the first picture I took with my new camera. I didn't really know how to use it, hence the flash (I hateeeee flash). But it is my first picture (not edited at all, either), so I thought I must include it (really, I'm not a huge fan of how it turned out. Any other picture that didn't have a meaning behind it, and looked like that? Never would have made the running to be on this blog (unless, of course, it's the only picture I took that day. But that picture wasn't the only one i took that day. haha)

To explain this picture. This is me using my brand new camera.

And these pictures. Taken a day or two after I got my camera. They were a couple of the first pictures that made it to the blog.)

Now that all that explaining is over...

Today's picture:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a comment! <3